Friday, April 9, 2010

Tour Sheet - Queen Anne, Laurelhurst, West Seattle, Madison Park and Leschi


The search is on! New clients from California are seeking that ideal home here that is within close proximity to Downtown Seattle. To always ensure I am showing homes that meet a client's criteria I preview.... I thought you might enjoy checking out what I viewed yesterday:

With one crucial factor I had to keep in mind for them was a great view...I really had an opportunity to be reminded why the Northwest is such a great place to live as I'd stand in a kitchen and look out to the sun resting on the Olympic Moutains or reflecting off Seattle skyline -- Wow!! Did I say I love my job?

In the end, we've ruled out West Seattle and focused on a few stellar properties in Queen Anne, Leschi and one in Laurelhurst. I think there are some great options and excited to take them out today and tomorrow to determine which one it will be.

No comments: