Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CLOSED in Bellevue! Congratulations Zarina & Ramsey!!


MLS#19841
Located Just Minutes from Microsoft in the Ardmore Community




I met these clients while looking for a home to rent, through the process I asked

"Why are you not buying?" -- they were told by another real estate agent that

they made too much money to qualify for an FHA loan and after

quickly setting them straight and promptly putting them in touch with

Rob Wolverton of Cobalt Mortgage we were able to

get them into this beautiful home and they are thrilled since their total

mortgage payment is just about $50 more a month than they have been paying for rent

...and this house had EVERYTHING they wanted!



If you thinking owning a home is out of your reach for whatever reason

poor credit, not enough down payment, etc.

Call me -- maybe we can make home ownership a reality for you too!




I love it when my clients get all they hoped for --

makes my job even more worthwhile!




No comments: