Saturday, March 20, 2010
Did You Know...
March is a great time to do some spring maintenance around your home?
Below are a few tips to get you started!
• Replace your furnace filters. They will be especially filthy after the winter months.
• Clean your kitchen exhaust hood and filter. You probably cooked a lot more hot food on the stop top during the cold winter.
• As the weather warms, spend a day and check your roof for winter damage. You should also check fences and sheds.
• Check all smoke and carbon dioxide detectors.
• Clean out the gutters.
• Aerate, thatch and fertilize your yard.