Near the intersection of Ave T and Van Sicklen is Brooklyn 's smallest house.
Occupying what used to be a driveway, it's a one bedroom, one bathroom home that sits on a parcel of land 7.25 feet wide and 113.67 feet long. It's interior area is just under 300 square feet.
The living room, looking towards the front of the house... and in the kitchen despite the small space, they've managed to fit a washer and dryer into the place.
The bedroom comes with a Murphy bed, which is a necessity in such a space.
There is also patio space in the back.
Here are the home's 'Listed Features':
* Completely redone top-to-bottom, front-to-back!
* Tumbled stone entrance walk
* Renovated Bath
* Renovated Kitchen with new stove, new cabinets and new stacked washer/dryer
* Bedroom with Murph y Bed + 'Built-ins' ... (doubles as a den)!
* Walkout to fenced patio
* 100 Amp service
* 2 Satellite Dishes and Receiver
* Window Air Conditioner Available